Continuous nausea. Test for mono negative. Husband has mono infection. Have I contracted it?

My husband was exposed to infectious mononucleosis at his job. He takes enbrel and when he went for his refill appt he was tested for mono and the test was positive. I have been sick for 5 weeks ( sore throat with white spots, swollen glands, exhaustion, headache , body aches, occasional low grade fever , sinus congestion and chest congestion. I had a test for mono 1 week after symptoms appeared and it was negative (mono spot test) and I had one a week ago and still negative. I am not feeling better and am now nauseous a lot of the time Can there be a false negative test
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012