Continuous nasal congestion after treatment of sinus headache, palpitations. Why ?

Good evening Doctor I m 20 yrs male I had a sinus headache last year which lasted for months. After its treatment, now I have a continous nasal congestion and when I consulted an ENT, he told me that it is because of sputum and reffered some medicines. While consuming medicines, nasal congestion will be reduced but sputums are not ommitted out. When my noses are blocked I feel like palpitations and difficulty in speaking long sentences in single breath. When I consume aneamic medicines these palpitations are not felt. Please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012