Continuous nagging pain down the ankle, aggravates with strain, worsens after night's sleep, pricking and burning sensation on soles. Normal blood test. How can I cure it?

Hi, I have this nagging pain down the ankle of my left foot .. very difficult to put my foot down first thing in the morning.. worsens after sleep at night .. gets better during the day with movement, but pain intensifies with strain. Pinpricks on the sole and burning sensation.. comes as a needle attack suddenly anytime during the day, the severe pinprick attack passes, but a nagging pain still lingers, all my blood tests are normal... hate to be inactive... need help
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012