Continuous migraine, body pain, tension in neck and shoulders, sensitive to light and sounds, CT scan shows cyst. Treatment?

I have had a migraine for two weeks and I am on steroids and maxalt. I tried imitrex but had bad side effects. I have body aches that run through my body down to my legs, and I have a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders. I have a CT scan which shows a small cyst that the neurologist said is not causing my mygraine. An MRI showed that the cyst is not causing any internal bleeding or anything of concern. I am very sensitive to light and sound, and I am not sure what to do at this point.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer