Continuous mensus bleeding, took contraceptive pills. What is treatment?

hi, i have my periods non-stop from 24 dec 2012, till today that s over 60 days now. i have took thyroid and harmone tests, scan and everything is normal. but bleeding still continuous non-stop. previously i had non-stop flow from 22 july 2012 to 7 sep 2012. my doctor gave contracepive pills which i took for 2 days, but i had swelling in face. so doctor stopped that and gave etosys and magnical tablets 10 each. and the flow stopped in 2 days. next 3 months i didn t get mensus and got mensus on 10 dec 2012( slight bleeding for 5 days). after that mensus started on 24 dec 2012 still i am bleeding. flow is sometimes lighter, somedays heavier. i don t what to do now. could anybody tell me what may be the reason?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013