Continuous menstrual bleeding, pain on left side, lower back. Tubal ligation after 4th delivery. Suggestions?

Hi Im 27yrs old with 4 kids and a year ago I had my 4th by surprise after having essure. After having him I had a tubal ligiation and my periods started back fine and then they came like every 2 months then I went 3 months without 1, now I have been bleeding 15 days and counting which has been very painful (left side hurting, and lower back) Is there any possible explanation for this? Could my insicion hernia have something to do with the bleeding?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013