Continuous lower back pain, aggravates on lowering the head. Eases with gentle long walks. Is treatment required?

Hi there, I am hoping for your help - Before I pay €70 for a doctor visit that may be avoidable.. I have a minor history with lower back pain . I have had this type of pain twice in my life (now aged 27) where it would hurt for a day and the following day wouldn t be sever pain but i would be very aware that I had a lower back, if you know what I mean. The first time it was caused from a silly vigorious sneeze! But this time it is different as this is now day 5 of the pain and everything is a chore - Getting up out of bed, standing after sitting for awhile, sitting after standing for awhile. Gentle long walks are helpful yet I cant get out during work hours. Anyway the main difference this time is in I lower my head (any direction) my lower back is screaming at me to stop!. Do you think this will wear away a before or should I see my GP? Thanks for your time... Silly Sneezing Stacey..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012