Continuous loose motions post jaundice treatment, take normal and healthy diet. What should be done?

Hi doctor , My name is Mansoor . I have been suffered from jhondus last year . i have loose motion at that time but after tests hapititus A diagnose . i have did treatment fromk doctor and after a week , hapititus A has become normal . but my stomach has not set that time as loose stomach . i have did precautions in died , taking light food. but not well. my weight loose 15 kg .and bacame weak . after that i have treat from another doctor . but no affect .i think my stomach not strong or something lke else . i eat normal food . but mostly my stomach loose . and not normal behaviour and its still now. please tell me tips according to this..
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012