Continuous leg pain, severe in ankle and calf on rotating foot to stretch, worsens post exercising. Cause?

I am 15.5 and I have been experiencing aching pain In my legs for about 4-5 months. It is worse after exercising (playing football etc) but It still aches even without exercise. It is sometimes not noticeable (normally in the morning) but as the day goes on, it gets slowly worse. The pain is predominantly in my lower leg, and worse in my ankle and calves when I rotate my foot to stretch . Right now, i am only experiencing pain in my right lower leg when i rotate my foot. My knees also ache and stiffin slightly when I crouch. I am 6ft 1 and I weigh 144 pounds. Is this just growing pains? Or could it be something a bit more serious?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013