Continuous itching on the forearm, triggered on touching the site, feeling of itching deeper in the tissue. How can I stop it?

My forearm on my left arm will not stop itching. It started last week and I cannot get it to stop. It starts when it gets hot or if I touch it. I then cannot stop itching. I feel like it is not on the surface but rather deeper in the tissue . It s driving me crazy. It also seems to get worse at night and keeps me up at night. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Hi i think it is urticaria due to insect ot can present severe itching at the bitted part and also embedded parts of bug or tick may be present inside it.use of atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily .application of calamine in the morning and antibiotic cream in the night .if still it is present use oral steriods thrice daily and see for any embedded parts inside the skin