Continuous increase in sgpt inspite of medicines and diet. Alarming?

hi doctors.. last dec.4 i had may medical examination the result of my sgpt was 132.. my doctor gave a godex 3x day, she said that i would lower my sgpt. after a week i had taken again my medical exam but the result of my sgpt goes higher it is now 489. should it be alarming the continues rise of my sgpt in spite of the medication and diet? is there any effect or symptoms if u have a higher sgpt and does it mean that i have a hepatitis because of my sgpt?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012