Continuous heavy bleeding, abdominal cramps post intake of MTpill. When will it stop?

Hello...I got the heavy bleeding after 24 hours of taking the MTpill...before that there was only light blackish sort of bleeding with pain ...the heavy bleeding included discharge of clots like substance...after that i was ok with slight abdominal pains and normal bleeding..however..the day after and today also..i have severe lower abdominal pains that come in intervals...bleeding is still there though not is normal...but gor how many more days will i keep having these cramps and pains..
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012