Continuous headaches, migraine post hit at the back of head. Cause and remedy?

I hit the back of my head in a basketball game in January. I got a catscan and they said I just had a bruised skull and the migraines and headaches would go away in a few weeks. The Migraines did but the headaches are always there. Then hit my head in June twice, almost as hard as the first time...I didnt go see a doctor. But the migraines came back and headaches got worse. The migianes stopped when basketball was over in July but this week I started volleyball and the migraines came back.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012