Continuous headaches, intermittent flash headache, taking Tozam for BP. What could the cause be?

I havn t checked my BP for a long period, and My Blood Pressure this morning is 151/101 and i am taking TOZAM 5MG 2 pills a day. One in the morning and one after dinner. I checked the BP because i have a head ache from yesterday afternoon and till now. it is not severe, but bearable. But sometimes, i have severe headache , that lasts only 20~40 seconds, and when the pain is releaving it is an awsome experience. This flash headache comes one or two times in a day or sometimes, it doesn t happens for a week too. While consulting with my doctor an year ago, he told me that, this head ache is because of BP, and suggested me take TOZAM 5mg . But the headache persists Please suggest me why this happens, and a remedy
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013