Continuous headache, starts as the day progresses and gets worse. What treament should be taken?

I m an 18 year old who just graduated highschool about 2 months ago. A week ago, I felt a headache coming on and it was unusual because I rarely get headaches . I thought it would pass but now it s been almost 2 weeks and I still have it. When I wake up in the morning I feel fine but as the day progresses, my headache does as well. It s scaring me because im constantly thinking the worse. I dont know what to do.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012