Continuous headache, occurs frequently throughout the day, interrupts sleep, concentrated on right eye, eases with hot compress. Suggestion?

Hi , I am Nikhil from india .I am 22 year old and working in an IT company.I am suffering from head ache for past two years .I consulted some doctors ,they told it is sinus problem and it will go off automatically after some time .And they just gave some tablets . Previously head ache was coming once in a week or two week .But Now it is minimum thrice in a day .It interrupt my sleep also .Before the pain was every where in the forehead but now is concentrated around the right eye .And i will get some relief when i do hot water massaging on the head . Please help me in this regard . Thanks in advance Nikhil
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
History noted. The cause of your headache may be refractive error since you are working in a IT company. Kindly subject yourself for an eye check up, if you have short sight or long sight, once corrected, your headache will be cleared. If super added sinus problem is bothering you, take steam inhalation weekly thrice which will help you clear the fluid and relieves from heaviness. Get your eye power corrected at the earliest, meanwhile use anti inflammatory pain relief medications.
Good day.