Continuous headache near eyebrows, throbbing vein on the head that pops. History of laser eye surgery. Diagnosis?

Hello Sir, I am having a headache for almost 9 months now. I have near my eyebrows, above my eyes. Also my vein in the right hand side of my head pops out and throbs. I was suggested by one of the doctors that it is migraine , while one other doctor suggested that it is due to acidity. I want help diagnosing it and want to know the cause of the headache, so that I could work on it . Please help me , because it is causing me a lot of trouble. I would also like to mention that I had a laser eye surgery one year back and my vision is not yet fully normal. I mean the power of my eyes is nil , but qualitatively its not perfect. Please suggest me something to get rid of this headache and getting heavy in the head thing.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012