Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Causes of headache are numerous. Answers to the below questions can help in locating the cause:
- Are you running fever?
- Do you have nausea, vomiting
, nasal congestion
, vision disturbances, etc?
- Was there any injury in the recent past?
- Do you suffer from recurrent and long lasting headaches
in the past?
- Any medications you are on?
- Any history of illicit drug use/alcohol?
- Do you have any medical illness such as diabetes
Most often headache is part of associated viral illness. It settles down gradually with analgesics. You may try Tylenol
pain relief or advil 400mg twice a day for pain relief.
I will be able to provide you with more useful information based on your reply.