Continuous headache, eases with bowel movements, loose and watery stools. What could the cause be?

I have been having headaches , everyday, for about two month now. I try to wait until it becomes really bad before I medicate because I don t want to chew ibuprophen like candy. Once or twice a week the headaches become dibilitating (what I would call a migraine ). I have also noticed a change in bowel movements, insomuch that they are usually very loose or liquid and often seem to improve my head when they occur. I haven t seen a doctor yet, mainly because having time away from family duties ( son with severe autism ) and work is a challenge and there is usually a three week wait to get in to our family practitioner. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012