Continuous hair fall. History of typhoid, taken antibiotics. What is the remedy for increasing baldness?

Hi Sir im Sunil 2nd yr mbbs student at Mamc & my age is 23 & I have problem of continuous hair fall after I was suffered frm typhoid two yr back during which I have taken a course of antibiotic . Previously I have taken a 3month course of follihair tablets 3-4 months back bt now I m having the same problem & I m very much worried about that bcz my baldness is increasing .plz give m some advise
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012