Continuous giddiness, brain CT scan showed calcified granuloma, sleep deprived EEG showed sharp wave discharge, positive tilt table test. Suggestive treatment and precautions?

Few times I got gridiness. Then I cosulted Neurologist . He suggested few tests like Brian CT scan ,awake EEG , Sleep deprived EEG & Tilt Table tests. I went through all the tests and got the results. Brain CT scan - they observed that I have calicified granuloma . Awake EEG - Normal Sleep deprived EEG - Generalised paraoxysmol high voltage sharp wave discharge seen. Tilt Table test - Test is positive for neurocardiogenic syncop (mixed type response) gridiness occured at BP - 100/68 and 110/70 HR - 50 and 58 Please suggest treatment and precausions which I need to take.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012