Continuous flow of blood clots in urine that are stringy and fleshy, pain in the lower back, CT did not show stones. Reason?

Lots of blood clots in my urine . Mayhave paased some stones but lots of clotsand blood are still there. Lot of them are stringy and fleshy. Im a male. Didnt appear to be stones on a ct scan but have had two episodes of ridiculouspaintwo consecutive nights. Pain was in my right lower back. If they were stones why do i still havelots of blood clots and fleshiness coming out?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012