Continuous flank pain, urge to urinate at a minimum. History of recurring pyelonephritis. Any inputs?

I have continued right flank pain, had pyelonephritis Dec 3 - 10, then passed kidney stones Dec. 17th. The pain in on going and doesn t seem to get better. it is somewhat relieved with pain medication . It is definitely MUCH worse between the hours of 1 am - 9am and I need to urinate at a minimum - 1 time per hour if not more during those hours and very little comes out. I just had more blood work and a CT scan with contrast this week. Don t have results back yet. I am tired of this pain and worry. I have a history of recurring pyelonephritis, usually twice per year my entire life. Right kidney functions 30%, left functions 70% - as of 15 years ago. Any input you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013