Continuous fishy vaginal odor throughout the cycle, no itching, prominent during sex. No improvement with douching, medicines. Remedy?

I have been experiencing like clockwork vaginal odor. It always happens 5 days before my menstrual cycle and continues throughout my cycle. I have no other symptoms (itching or discharge ). The smell is only really defined while having sex, and is a fishy odor. Doucheing and yeast infection meds dont do any good, and I am a very well groomed women. I dont understand. Help!
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012