Continuous finger pain, whooshing noise in the ear, had ear surgeries to drain off allergies. Treatment?

My finger keeps paining off and on for the past week and I keep hearing a wooshing noise light an electrical surge or something off and on and no-one else can hear it. Am I going crazy or something? I know I m 28 and already had 5 ear surgeries since I was a tot due to my allergies not draining properly which have mad me almost completely deaf. I just want the noise I hear to stop. Can anyone help me?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012