Continuous fever with swollen lymph node, plenty of ulcers in mouth. No improvement with co-amoxiclav. Is it HIV?

hello Doctors, Im a seafarer and its impossible for me to get a medical check as of now..I have a fever 3 days ago,then i noticed that my lymph node in my neck started to swell .. I tried to take co-amoxiclav 3x a day and this is my forth day.. i just noticed when i look closely to my throat that I have plenty of ulcers ..please I need help..could it be a cause of HIV? im so worried.... Anthony
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012