Continuous fever, typhoid with doubted TB infection in chest. Taking anti- TB treatment. Any side effect?

I had been sufferring frrom fever since last 6 weeks. after initial blood test it was treated as viral infection, and treatment shown no effect. later a treatment of Maleria followed, which was prooven ineffective as fever continues. In later stage Typhoid was detected through Widal test , however the treatment was not showing any improvement in fever control. after detailed investigation doctor doubted it as TB infection in chest as seen through X-Ray and CT scan , however my blood test and skin test shown negative for TB. Currently I had been advised to take anti-TB treatment of Forcox for six months. Is there any side effect if I continue this? How else TB can be confirmed?
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012