Continuous fever, taking Monocef injections, have rash with swelling on various body parts. Suggestion?

HI Doctor, i had been admitted to the hospital, since was down with fever , and the fever was not being diagonised despite several test....after being admitted, it was diagonised to be typhoid ....have been discharged now...but the dr asked me to continue with Monocef 2g twice a day.....after 2 days of taking the injections ....have started developing a rash on my hands and legs....and parts of my body.....along with swelling around the area of rash....please suggest....have taken an Avil
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012