Continuous fever, intermittent body pain,typhoid test done. What is the analysis?

Hello Doctors, I had fever for two days and last week I had body pain and intermittent fever. So, i had my Typhoid test done today and not sure if its positive or negative. Though I do not have fever now, I am not sure of my result. My report says : S.Typhi O : Positive in 1:20 diln S.Typhi H : Positive in 1:20 diln S.Paratyphi AH : Negative in 1:20 diln S.Paratyphi BH : Negative in 1:20 diln Please let me know as early as possible. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012