Continuous feeling of popping and movement in joints, difficulty in extending knees and elbows. Have subluxing ulnar nerves. What treatment should be taken?

Hello Dr Samuel, I have had joint problems for a number of years, I am 21 and I think they started when i was about 15. I am under the care of a knee specialist, elbow and shoulder specialist and a rhuematologist. If i was to generalise the problem i would say that each joint (every joint from the neck to the ankle) feels as though something is popping and it is uncomfortable and can become irritated, and some times the pops themselves actually hurt... The joints themselves arent moving out of place it feels as though there is a small marble moving around in each joint... My elbow problems have been diagnosed as subluxing ulnar nerves ... although two surgeries on my left elbow (decompression and transposition) have not helped the problem... also i should mention that my knees and left elbow cannot fully extend in certain motions involving a slight resistance... my right elbow when extending under slight resistance feels as though pressure is building, then there is a crunching feeling and it seems not too bad (apart from the ulnar movements)... Thanks in advance and sorry for such a long explaination, Michael
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012