Continuous feeling of obstruction in throat, weird taste in mouth, on Citalopram. History of silent reflux. Cause and remedy?

Have been diagnosed with Silent Reflux in the past - I changed my diet accordingly however the same symptoms have returned - sensation of something stuck in my throat & wanting to swallow and nasty taste at times. The only changes that I can think of which may have caused this - lifting heavy bags of compost in garden? prescription for anti- depressant - Citalopram - for 2 months? mildly spicy food on family holiday which I wouldn t normally eat (didn t want to appear too fussy)? , antibiotics from dentist which gave me diarrhoea. Symptoms have been with me for about a month - need to consult G.P.? I have taken Lansoprazol for a few years - 30 mg per day. Nasty taste is getting me down!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012