Continuous feeling of nausea, stomach tightness with pain with weight loss after treatment for stomach ulcers. Normal results for barium test, blood work. What is the cause?

I ve had horrible symptoms of nausea for the last 8 months. I had a stomach ulcer in 2011 that took a couple of months to get rid of, but now I am ulcer free. After my ulcer, I started getting a horrible stomach tightness and sometimes a pain in my stomach and liver . I ve lost 10lbs from this whole ordeal. I went for a barium test, came back fine. I got a bunch of blood tests to see if I was low in any vitamines, came back fine. The doctors say I look fine, and my tests have come back fine, so I must be fine. The nausea and pain and tightness that I feel isn t fine and I know there is something wrong with me. Eating rarely makes the nausea better, depending on what i m eating. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012