Continuous feeling of imbalance followed by sore throat. No relief with treatment. Cause?

hi doctor i am living in Toronto i have cold last month and have feeling of imbalance like dizziness so doctor gave me azithromycin and steroid inhaler but i didn t cure so she gave me clarithro for 7 days and afterthat i have cured but after few days i got same feeling of imbalance so doctor did my all report with blood, chest x ray and sinus x ray but they are normal and vit b12 level is law around 145 so gave me vit b12 tablet and beta histidine (16 mg bid) for imbalace but it didn t work right now i have sore throat and severe feeling of imbalace never have fever or chills and my doctor told me check up with ENT specialist i am international student here and don t have insurance so it will cost me a lot so i am thinking to come back to home country what is your suggestion it is any serious matter
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012