Continuous fatigue, nausea, UTI ruled out, culture showed strep B, prescribed cephalexin. Right course of action?

Hi. I ve been dealing with fatigue and nauseous for over a week. The last time I felt this way I had a UTI . So I went to the urgent care at my school for a test and they said it came back negative. They decided to do an overnight culture to make sure there was no UTI. I got a a phone call yesterday saying they found Strep B in the sample and because I ve been having symptoms they put me on cephalexin for 7 days was this the right course of action?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012