Continuous eye pain, pulsating artery under eye. CT scan of sinus shows mucosal thickening of right maxillary sinus. Cause for eye pain?

i have a continuous pain up at my right eye between the globe and its upper bone . i have that pain for over 2 months in the right it is not attack it is a contiuous pain some times i feel throbbing bain at my head and when i but my finger at the site of bain i find pulsating artery under it . (all these pain in the right side of my head never left side). i made ct to the siniuses there is a polypoidal mucosal thickining at the reight maxilarry sinus is it the cause of bain or not or it is tension headache??? please help
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012