Continuous dull leg pain post not taking treatment for suspected MS. What can be done?

hi my name is andrea about 3 mos ago the doctor did mri on me because my balance was so off and i had a lot of tingling with the finger soon after they did a lumbar proc removing the fluid from my spine soon they told me that he suspected ms soon as the test came beack neg/pos so he refer me to a specialist cause it have been over 3 month still havent gotten in to see a specialist I have been suffering my legs hurts really bad a pain that nag on all day and night.does that mean that the ms is getting worse because i havent had any treatment yet.what should i do?because I dont have insurance are there any supp group where i can get information on what i am lookin at.thank you..
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012