Continuous dizziness, lower abdominal pain, sensitive nipples, back pain. Pregnancy symptoms?

hi! i would like to ask if im really pregnant or not.. this past few day i feel different 5days i had dizziness and 4 days i had lower abdomen pain sometimes left or right the pain and my nipples is so sensitive also my lower back is aching sometimes i took pregnancy test but suddenly its negative.. im confuse coz i feel the symptoms of pregnancy, i still have 1 week and 5 days before i missed my period.. pls. help.. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012