Continuous dizziness, fatigue post a concussion due to fall of heavy object on the head. Had taken enough rest. What should be done?

I had a heavy metal chair fall on my head from overhead shelf in garage. I was hit so hard I was waiting for something terrible to happen. It did not so I put ice on it and went to work. I was a little dizzy, and had mild headache . I worked the next day but felt extremely tired. As night wore on I got extremely dizzy, which gave me a headache and made me nausea . I had a concussion when I was younger and it felt similar so I went to E.R. They didn t do an X-ray or scan but told me had concussion and had to stay home and rest for 3days. My 3days are up and I am still dizzy and extremely tired. Now what should I do? I have a follow up with my regular dr on monday
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012