Continuous dizziness and vertigo, sharp headache. Bleeding during spinal tap. Scheduled for MRI. Suggestions?

Hi. I have suffered for months with dizziness and vertigo . but yesterday I had experience 2 ver very sharp pains in my head, that only lasted a few seconds but so painful, I thought I was going to drop dead. I went to the ER,, they did a CD scan...but becasue it wasnt clear, they did a spinal tap. when the doctor was prforming this test, he said some blood came out cause he punctured and s small amount of blood came out. because of this the test rate he said should have been 0-5 but it came out one extra cell... which could indicate a brain bleed , or was it due to the puncture. Now I have to wait for an MRI and to see a nerologist... I so scared this pain is going to come back. And my pain today is in such pain, I can t lie down well.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012