Continuous diarrhea, fatigue, test showed elevated liver enzymes. Is it safe to try for conception?

I have been having diareaha for the past 3 months, saw a doctor and she put me on a pro-biotic and a fiber supplement , and the diareaha has subsided. But my liver enzymes were slightly elevated and I had an ultra sound and I do have a small amount of fatty liver , however my doc said that was nothing to worry about. I am also very tired all the time, but my blood work came back normal except my liver enzymes. My husband and I want to try for another baby, and I am wondering if it would be ok to try? My doc said she wanted to check my enzymes in another two months.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  260 Awaiting Answer