Continuous cramps, no periods, bit of blood on wiping during periods due. Always get heavy flow. What could be causing this?

Hi, i started getting cramps since thursday and a feeling i was getting my period.. and this is the time i always get it, well since thursday til now ive been thinking im going to get it but nothing, since thursday i wipe and its just a little bit of blood just wipe but nothing in my underwear, and today when i wiped it was brown? and since its nov 1st im late this month? since it was alot of blood because im always heavy... whats going on? i dont even feel like im getting it anymore
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012