Continuous cough, running nose, wheezing due to allergy. No relief with medicines. Asthalin pumps or rotocap can be taken?

hi doctor, i am 34 yrs female suffering from continuos cough ,runny nose, wheezing ,mainly in the mornings and night when i am about to sleep.I was given allegra ,some nose drops,cough mixture plus had tried homeopathy but nothing seems to works.This attack isnt throughout the day comes in spurts but is there everyday time may differ,seems i have a allergic condition as described by my doctor pls suggest if asthalin pumps or rotocaps can be taken.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012