Continuous cough, feeling of obstruction, drip at the back of throat. Cause?

Hello I have been coughing for the past 3 months I went to my PCP after. 3weeks or 4 weeks of taking over the counter meds failed, my doc gave me antibiotics , I have been pretty healthy all my life {fisrt year with health problem, after moving from fl to ga 4 years ago)goes every year for physical, mammo an pap every time checks OK , blood work everything good excpet fot trigliciries (160),anyways he gave me 2 cycles of and no relief , 2 weeks ago gave me a different one ,doxyclycline and cough rx but no help , I feel like a havea a pill stuck in my lower throat,aspiration when i speak ,or eat, or swallow sob too smoke 5 cigarettes per day, in January check up with my dentist for annual check up and xrays showed sinus infection and took meds for that , but sometimes I feel like a drip in the back of my throat, 50 yo, thank you
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012