Continuous cough, excessive phlegm, severe at night, wheezing, TB ruled out, no relief with medicines. Effective remedy?

Hi, my name is John Abeng. For more than six months, I`ve had continuous coughing bringing out mucous all the time. Tested for T B nothing was found. I was recently placed by a docctor on antibiotics and some cough syrup . I cough a lot a night and there`s whizzing in my chest cavity.. Right now, the situation doesn`t seem to get better. What should I do Thank you. John Abeng Cameroon Africa.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012