Continuous cough, diminished lung capacity, cough with phlegm post Texonia injections,anti-inflammatory. Further treatment?

Good Morning....I got sick in September with what seemed like pneumonia it subsided somewhat but have continued coghing and a diminished lung capacity no energy dizzy at times Went to a dr. last week he prescribed 4 injections of Texonia for four consective days and an anitinflamatroy for two weeks. Nothing has changed. When I cough I have phlem that is either white or alot of clear wtery liquid. What should I do next?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012