Continuous cough, chlorine taste in mouth, occasional fever, no improvement with medicines. Help?

I ve had a cough for four weeks and it has a chlorine/bleach taste. Have been to a doctor about 10 days ago and he gave me corticosteroid nasal spray , claiming that my persistant cough was sinusitis . Things aren t really getting better and the constant coughing has been accompanied by fever of up to 103 at times. I suspect pneumonia . I have also caused my neck and back disk herniations to become worse and have fractured or pulled a muscle in my rib. Had enough...please help
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012