Continuous cough, advised Levolin for wheezing, Augmentin for chest infection. What else to do ?

Hi, My daughter is 4 yrs old.She is having continuous cough for the past two months.Intially doctor told no chest infection it is wheezing .She advised me to give levolin.After that she got chest infection.She gave Augmentin( Antibiotic ).Then in between the cough has been supressed.Now again she is having cough(not frequently) and cold.Within this two months time we fed our daughter with antibiotic two times.we dont know what to do?please help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013