Continuous chest pain, radiology done. What other than X-ray could detect the cause?

i went to ER because i thought i was having a heart attack . I had radiology nuclear dye injection to make sure I had blood flow in main arteries etc. But my chest pains never ceased and i was released the same condition i arrived. When i lay down front, back, or sides my chest hurts in the middle like my chest is caving in on me my back hurts and my shoulders but mainly the pain in my chest. i will be seeing my PCP tomorrow and i pray someone can lead me in the right direction. Is there anything i should have the dr check besides just another xray should i have a mri and or even Gi doctor check me out?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012