Continuous chest pain, breathing trouble, worsens on standing or bending, normal X-ray. What could be the cause?

hi, I ve had chest pain for 3 days now and i decided to go to the hospital yesterday which they did a check up and x-ray but found nothing. Im having trouble with breathing as it hurts a lot and the pain seems to worsen if i move to much e.g. stand up or bend over. I m only 21 and have no previous problems like this. at first i though it was heartburn although I ve never had it before but now I m worried because its lasting so long. i don t want o go to the hospital again for me to either waste their time or for them to tell me they can t find any problem because i know their is something! please hep me!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012