Continuous chest infection, regularly take high doses. What could be causing this?

Hello! Just been googling and this popped up! on my 8th dose since February this year, mostly Chest infections, some lasting a prolonged three weeks, and this current one, a recurrence of one that started in early November. Reared up last week as a thick green head cold ...and within 5 days became a full on chest infection. My bloods are all good, high iron, B 12 fine etc etc. Just can t figure out why so may doses?! My Mum s a former nurse...she always tends to be right...and here theory is it s an allergy to my cat! Have had her 6 years....and come to think of it...have had quite a few doses in last few years....with exception of 2011, when i was away alot/outdoors alot also. Kind Regards, Lorraine, 38 female vegetarian, generally really healthy. :)
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012